Sunday, April 10, 2011

Favourite singers

A few days back, #10favoritesingers was a trending topic on Twitter. I contributed to that hash tag too. My choice would be predictable if you have noticed the names I have mentioned before on this blog. To say that they are really well known singers would be an understatement!

But here are my 10 favourite singers in no particular order:
  • Jim Morrison - The one who opens The Doors for you and me.
  • Chris Cornell - What A Voice. Former Soundgarden and Audioslave band member.
  • James Hetfield - Household name. Metallica front man.
  • Robert Plant - He was a part of the Gods also known as Led Zeppelin.
  • Devendra Banhart - He has a melody to his voice that reminds me a lot of Jim Morrison.
  • Eddie Vedder - Pearl Jam front man. I am sure his song Last Kiss melts you too.
  • Dido - The only female singer in my list of ten. Her voice is sweetness. Thank You for the White Flag.
  • Serj Tankian - Crazy singer. But what a variation in his voice. The world knows him as the bearded singer from System of a Down. His solo album is good too.
  • Thom Yorke - Listen to Nude. You would know about his awesomeness. The big pillar behind the band Radiohead.
  • Freddie Mercury - Oh you know him.
Maybe later I will expand on this list.

No comments: