Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Four Horsemen

Just this morning, everyone on my Twitter time line started listening to Metallica. What an influence they have been, and will always be.

I am just listing down some of my favourite Metallica tracks, apart from the anthems. Nothing more.

Album: Kill 'Em All
  • Seek & Destroy
Album: Ride the Lightning
  • Fight Fire with Fire
  • For Whom The Bell Tolls
Album: Master of Puppets
  • Disposable Heroes
  • The Thing That Should Not Be
  • Leper Messiah
  • Damage Inc.
Album: ...And Justice for All
  • Blackened
  • Eye of The Beholder
  • The Shortest Straw
  • Harvester of Sorrow
  • To Live Is to Die
  • Dyers Eve
Album: Metallica
  • My Friend of Misery
Album: Load
  • The House Jack Built
  • Bleeding Me
  • King Nothing
  • Thorn Within
  • The Outlaw Torn
Album: ReLoad
  • Bad Seed
  • Where The Wild Things Are
  • Fixxxer
Album: St. Anger
  • Sweet Amber
Album: Death Magnetic
  • Suicide & Redemption
  • Cyanide
  • All Nightmare Long
  • Broken, Beat & Scarred
Clearly ...And Justice is probably my favourite album. I remember buying this cassette using the deposit money I got back from college, without telling parents! What a prized possession that has been.

\m/\m/

No comments: