Thursday, July 3, 2008

Diabolic Agenda!

I was going through my poems the other day and found this series of poems i wrote on a satanic child or Satan's child! Wonder what had made me initiate writing it, but i guess it is the adolescent anger against the system. (I am still an adolescent if i may declare!)

The first one goes with the princess of some land being abducted and the satanic child is brought to the world through her! I don't think i had realised that it would turn into a series of 5 (and i do want to write the sixth one sometime!) at that time. But man its evil! I surprise myself at times.

But i do believe... Wont be able to write poems like i used to then. All the myriad set of words and their combinational play so as to derive amazing meanings are feelings!

Ah I wish i could write better!

2 comments:

Sakshi (Shilpa Ramesh Maiya) said...

"But i do believe... Wont be able to write poems like i used to then. All the myriad set of words and their combinational play so as to derive amazing meanings are feelings!"

Totally agree....i dont think i can write poems the way i used to too :( Alas....

But re-reading is so much fun...the situation that you wrote it in, the feelings, its like moving through your own self! The magic is still redolent :)

Adu Chips said...

ditto